Student Health Screen
Our student health screening is designed to give students and parents an overview of were their health is and how to help identify risk factors that can lead to health issues. This health screen can be done on the school premises and can be done from 1st to 6th year. HFI will distribute as in depth and highly confidential personalised report including interpretation of results to each individual and a copy for parents. HFI will collate all information and present the findings as an overall entity to the school to see where their students are in regards to Irish norms. HFI use a state of the art Tanita machine which is segmental and will pick up asymmetrics, weaknesses and imbalances in the body with a 96% accurate rate, making it as accurate as a dexa scan.
Free Fat Mass
Waist to Hip Ratio
Functional Movement Screens
HFI PRE-SCREENING PROCESS
- HFI will be provide an short questionnaire to be filled out prior to screening and a consent form to be filled out for permission to provide the test.
- HFI will assist with promotion of the screen, by supplying promotion posters etc.
- HFI will supply the school with an information letter to be sent out prior to the screen, outlining procedures of the screen and other important details such as clothing and the process of the screen.
- HFI will assist with booking advice and assistance.
HFI POST-SCREENING PROCESS
- After HFI have completed the health checks we will distribute the information for each individual, as a detailed report on the day to be taken home. The report will give the students and parents an understanding of where their health markers are at currently
- The results we be stored securely for up to 12 months to compare in a retest situation, as we recommend that the screening process should be an annual event. Now results can be compared on an individual basis.
- HFI will collate all information and present the findings as an overall entity to the school.
NB: The health screen is a low cost, high profile way to help individuals improve their own individual health. Screening shows club members that your company is committed to and concerned for their health and wellbeing. Our health screen identifies lifestyle changes that can improve and maintain good health into the future.