Health Exercise and Activity Training (HEAT)
Full day workshop for students who don’t exercise – (any numbers)
- Health psychology
- Quality movement (plus corrective exercises)
- Nutrition and health
- Hiit & home training options
Player Athlete Development (PAD)
Full day workshop for students who take part in medium to high levels of fitness/sport-any numbers).
- Sports psychology
- Sports nutrition
- Flexibility, Mobility & Stability
- Speed & agility
- Strength & power
Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
4 hour course (completed over one 4 hour block or two 2 hour blocks). Minimum 20 students
- Assess basic movement patterns.
- Identify muscle asymmetries, tightness and weakness.
- Examining the mobility and stability of the ankle, knee, hip, core, spine and shoulders.
- Retrain the body to move in the most stable efficient way.
- Proactive tool in injury prevention.
Diploma is an 18 hour course delivered over 3 hours per module.
- Sports Nutrition
- Sports Psychology
- Sport Periodisation
- Strength & Power
- Speed & Agility
- Functional Movement Screening